Need a healthy snack full protein and fat to keep you full and ready to go?
Yes, you can buy hummus in the store pre-made, but this way it is cheeper and you know exactly what is in it.
Great chip options are Siete chips, plantain chips, kale chips, and seaweed.
If you are going to eat corn chips make sure they are at lest non GMO.
- 1 lb Garbanzo beans Edens (canned)
- 1 onion red or yellow
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Paprika
- dash Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup Olive oil more is ok
- Chop onions and cook till translucent in geeh, duck fat, or tallow
- Mince garlic and add to onions
- Place garbanzo beans, tahini, spices, salt and olive oil in high powered blender or food processor
- Add in the onions and garlic
- Blend until smooth