Do you need a gluten free, grain free, dairy free Pumpkin pie?
If you like apple better click here.
No needing or rolling required for this crust!
If you need nut free make it without the crust or use a different crust recipe and try a different fat.
Thanksgiving is coming fast and it is hard to find good food that works for your body. I will post another recipe for thanksgiving on Tuesday. So don’t forget to check back in!
The batter is thick and will not really poor like the picture looks.
- 2 cans pumpkin puree 30oz total
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 nutmeg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 to 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pre heat oven to 350ºF
- In a medium bowl mix pumpkin puree, eggs, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg together
- Melt your coconut oil and then stir it in slowly
- Set aside and grease l your baking dishes
- In a separate bowl mix almond four salt and cinnamon
- Slowly mix in the coconut oil You want your crust to be a little crumbly not stoked with the oil. If you add to much just add a little more almond flour.
- Place the dough in the baking dish and press it down and out till it fills the pan and goes up the sides a little.
- Pour the batter on top of the crust this should bake two small pies or one regular and a half
- You can make a smaller one with any pyrex or make muffin size
- Place in the oven and find something else to do
- Bake at 350ºF for 60-70 minutes
- Let cool for at lest 30 minutes