I wanted a cookie that could be more of a snack than a dessert, for when I am traveling.
These are not supper sweet, only 2 tbsp maple syrup. I really enjoy theses and so did my husband.
We were cookie monsters the first time I made these.
Stay tuned for more cookie recipes in the next month or so.
If your not used to eating casava flour it may taste a bit different but most people adjust.
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter plus 2 tbsp
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup casava flour
- Pre heat oven to 350ºF
- Make sure coconut oil, maple syrup and eggs are room temperature
- Whisk coconut oil(melt if you need to) eggs maple syrup, and cashew butter together in a medium bowl
- Whisk in salt
- Slowly mix in casava flour in until you have a dough
- With your hands roll into 1.5 inch balls and place evenly on a baking sheet
- Once there spaced evenly you can press them down so that the top is flat
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes
- 350ºF 20 min